Open your Twitter account. (Sign up, if you still have no account.) Then post a picture on your timeline with the hash tag #ItsMoreFunInThePhilippines.
Most people upload their pictures via their iPhone and Android phones. That works, and much easier, too. But don't forget to include the hash tag.
The website refreshes every 5 minutes. So your picture will show up in a while.
It's obvious that there are not-so-fun pictures being posted on Twitter, too. You can help us drill it down the results. Just click on the image and vote "not fun" for that pic. You can also push pictures upward by voting "fun" for your favorite pictures.
Family and Sunset. It's More Fun In The Philippines.
Jan. 17, 2012
- Added Terms and Conditions. Special thanks goes to Harald Tomintz for taking time in drawing the script for me.
Jan. 11, 2012
- used twitter's :small image on front page (for faster loading)
- used twitter's :large image as main clicked image (for high resolution viewing)
- increased the front page image size for better initial viewing of pictures.
Jan. 9, 2012
- added a bigger image view
- added voting for each picture
- added most fun (most voted), most recent tabs
Jan. 7, 2012